Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Engineering Viral Media (Live Video Stream)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Engineering Viral Media
Wednesday, February 9 (6:30pm EST)
- What does it mean for media to be viral?
- Why does certain content “go viral” while other content does not?
- Can virality be deliberately “engineered” into a website or does it only happen by chance?
- What are the essential principles of user behavior, media, and technology for making content viral?
- How is virality measured? What metrics are worth tracking?
- Examples of startups successfully “engineered” to go viral
- Which social networks, API’s and services are most useful in engineering virality?
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Greg Galant, CEO of Sawhorse Media
- Adam Pennenberg, Professor of Journalism at NYU, Author of Viral Loop
- Jonah Peretti, Co-Founder of BuzzFeed and Huffington Post
- Michael Yavonditte, Founder & CEO of Hashable and Tracked.com
Video Stream: If you cannot attend this event in person, please consider watching our live video stream. The stream will have full coverage of the startup pitches, interactive panel discussion, as well as exclusive interviews with panelists, startup founders, and special guests.
Boston: If you are in Boston, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Boston event.
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance